Here I hope to give a snapshot of most recent activity, offering me a time to reflect and synthesize:
- Amy posted a comment touching on ’the fear of technology’, yet technology and humans are very much intertwined.
- Candace illustrated that smell may well be on its way to bringing a new sensory experience into the digital realm.
- Chantelle offered a great example of how art can make visual, with the artist Sol Le Witt offering a framework for her digital artefact
- Annabel is currently away from digital technology, due to stay in Kenya. This is a stark illustration of the digital ocean, with continents not necessarily within reach
- Phil’s artefact is both a very private and public statement, a visual and aural response to MOOCs and a theoretical introspection, more, I would like to suggest, a digital ‘installation’ to illustrate the perception of ‘space’
- Steph illustrated how digital boundaries are overcome, or blocked, with wifi networks locked/unlocked, the naming of some giving an interesting identity to their locations
- Nikki’s Glogster artefact gave me the inspiration to sign up and use this platform to continue with my love sick story…
Voila, my very human aggregation! … with the help of the ‘recent post and comment’ facility in WordPress…
(I thought I could read it out and record it but due to lack of time, I have to give this a miss…)